Golf does not excite you? Is it boring? Expensive? Elitist? We know you are wrong!
We are enthusiastic recreational golfers and know many courses in many countries. We know that golf calms you down, promotes well-being and glee, helps train concentration, team spirit and last but not least over 130 muscles. And it is a lot of fun!
For over three years we have been working with enthusiasm, undaunted faith and energy in order to realize our dream.
We have a dream!
- Golf for anyone who wants to try out this wonderful sport. Casual sportive joy at affordable prices for every budget.
- An authentic golf course, close to nature that protects ecologically responsible flora and fauna, harmoniously integrated into the fairways.
- A top class facility that offers first class golfing experience for the curious, beginners and recreational golfers, as well as for ambitious tournament golfers.
- A leisure oasis for active, friendly guests who enjoy a challenge, young or old, from all fitness levels. For those who want more than just to improve their own handicap.
- An attractive leisure offer for all those who live and work in the region and for all who spend their free time and holidays in beautiful High Fläming.
Having grown up near Rosenheim, Robin was impressed with Berlin and its people and decided at the age of 18 to move to the capital after his first visit. The engineer, aspiring landscape architect and home-improvement enthusiast, he lives together with his son, daughter and partner in Berlin. A few years ago, he was “persuaded” to play golf, acquired the German golf license (Platzreife) and since then has been sprayed with enthusiasm for the sport and the idea of an alternative golf course for everyone.
Born in 1965 in Kronberg im Taunus, grew up in Munich, Jan currently lives in Potsdam with his family. The IT enthusiastic manager and a great cook with star qualities, he spends his free time with his family in the countryside in Lobbenbüttel in Lower Saxony. During a student exchange in England in the 1980s, he learned to love golf and has since been an avid handicap golfer.